Exceptional people, Exceptional service:
Taxfileassist is a committed team of professionals helping our clients all over America since 2007. Our firm offers personalized Financial and Tax services for Businesses and Individuals.
Taxfileassist has been growing at a swift pace by providing high quality services and timely advice to our clients. We work closely with our clients all through the year and are able to advise them at each step, instead of the typical last minute end of year rush or even worse, when the financial year has already ended.
Small Firm with a Big Commitment to Service:
We have consistently provided accurate Accounting and Tax related advice to our clients in diverse Business and Personal situations. Our expertise spans diverse industries including IT Services, Software, Professional Services, Healthcare, Banking, Finance, Retail, Telecom, Media and Entertainment.
Our clients include Small, Medium and Large firms; Public and Privately Owned Firms along with family owned businesses. We also serve a large and growing number of individuals for their Tax and Accounting purposes.
Every Client Matters:
We are known for providing Interactive, Personal, Practical and Sound advice by listening to our clients and helping them manage their Business and Financial needs for Today and for the Future.
Year Round Approach:
When it comes to Taxation, we follow a Year-Round Approach and we actively encourage our clients to follow the same. This will help our clients to anticipate and be prepared for tax consequences and assist in making educated choices.
Good to Know:
- Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards.
- Enrolled agents (EAs) are America’s tax experts. EAs are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
- An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a stringent and comprehensive examination covering individual and business tax returns and representation of clients before the IRS or through experience as a former IRS employee
- Enrolled Agents complete continuing education and are required to complete 72 hours of continuing education every three years to main¬tain their licenses. The National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) raises the bar even further – its members are required to complete at least 90 hours in a three-year period.
- Achieved NTPI fellow in year 2014.
- We are Certified Acceptance Agents for Internal Revenue Service for ITIN program.